YAEL ENZYME CLEANSING POWDER
A mildly acidic cleanser that contains natural-derived pollen extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, and papain enzyme
It is a cleansing agent that maintains skin bright through effective waste cleansing and keratin care.
Good for Face Cleansing, Scalp Cleansing and Body Cleansing
ALL SKIN TYPE
YEAL Enzyme Cleansing Powder is mildly acidic cleanser that contains natural-derived pollen extract, citrus grands (grapefruit) seed extract, and papain enzyme. It is a cleansing agent that maintains skin bright through effective waste cleansing the keratin care.
Excludes 5 Harmful ingredients!
1. Free from 6 parabens (methyl, ethyl, propyl, butyl, Isopropyl, Isobutyl)
2. Benzophenone Free
3. No Synthetic Surfactant (anion)
4. No Phenoxyethanol
5. Ethanol Free
Ingredients From Nature
Pollen Extract & Citrus Grandis Seed Extract : Patented fermented pollen and cypress seed extract to protect the skin from harmful substances.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice : Aloe vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin.The important compounds in aloe vera have also been shown to neutralize the effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation, repair your skin from existing UV damage, and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
Papain Enzyme : Enzyme in papain creates clear and clean skin
YAEL Enzyme Cleansing Powder Product features
Can be used as a daily cleanser with hypoallergenic ingredients
– Mildly acidic and hypoallergenic (Ph 5.5-6.0)
– Excellent cleansing powder (Sun cream, B.B cream, Basic face wash for makeup)
– Maintains moisture without excessive tightness even after washing face
– Papain enzyme effectively removes skin waste and dead skin cells
– Remove sebum and blackheads
How to Use
When washing your face, apply a small amount to the palm of your hand, loosen it with lukewarm water, massage gently, and rinse. When taking a full body bath, take an appropriate amount on a towel and use it to make foam.
1. Apply an appropriate amount to the palm of your hand
2. Dissolve the powder sufficiently with lukewarm water.
3. Massage gently for about 1 minute.
4. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Mix an appropriate amount with shampoo before use, or make foam before shampooing and massage gently on the scalp.
Body Deep Cleansing
When showering, mix an appropriate amount with body cleanser, or use it as a substitute for body cleanser after foaming it alone on a shower towel or shower ball.
Make bubbles and massage the calluses on the heel or elbow area, or dissolve an appropriate amount in lukewarm water and soak your feet for 5 to 10 minutes and massage gently.
1. Take an appropriate amount in a pack-only bowl.
2. Stir the powder with a brush moistened with lukewarm water to make enough bubbles.
3. Apply the foam evenly to the face where waste materials and blackheads tend to settle.
4. After 2-3 minutes, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.